The Greeter Team is our first chance to make a good first impression and to help move people both physically and spiritually into a place of worship.
The Greeter Team is our first chance to make a good first impression and to help move people both physically and spiritually into a place of worship. We work with the Hospitality Team to create a comfortable, inviting atmosphere for first-time guests, as well as regular members. We also maintain contact with visitors, guests, and attendees in order to help them understand Gateway Community Church and to provide a basis for fellowship and participation at Gateway. We do this through:
- a warm handshake and a smile;
- ensuring the cleanliness and orderliness of the whole area;
- arranging signs and other supplies;
- distributing weekly programs;
- helping guests find what they need; and assisting with seating, when needed;
- following-up with written and/or verbal communication;
- helping guests become involved through cards, email, letters and personal contact;
- providing welcome packets for new attendees.
If you have a warm handshake and a friendly smile, we would love your help.
For more information, contact Rob Showers.