Youth Team (Grades 6-12)
Reaching UP...Reaching IN...Reaching OUT
Our goal is to develop spiritually mature teenagers and equip them to share Christ’s love with others by:
- Building them UP toward God in Worship, teaching, and activity;
- Building them IN toward each other by fostering the growth of healthy relationships among students through Small Groups and between students and adults in service;
- Building them OUT toward the world by encouraging them to reach out toward their friends and communities in service and with God’s love.
We are always looking for caring, mature, fun adults who want to be involved in the lives of our students here at Gateway. There are several ways that you can serve as a part of our team:
- Lead a Small Group and mentor students in a smaller group setting
- Build relationships with students
Activity and Events
- Help with Youth Team planning
- Attend, plan and execute ministry activities, events, or services
- Pray for the Youth Team members and students
- Provide special direction and resources to the ministry
- Provide administrative support as directed by Youth Pastor
For more information, contact our Youth Pastor, Alex York.